What does it take to become part of the Engineering Academy?
- You need to submit a Empower U online application (Application Closed)
- You must have qualifying test scores/GPA submitted
- You must complete an OCTC application
- How much does it cost and how do I pay?
To find out more about OCTC tuition costs, ways to pay your bill, and possible scholarship offerings contact Amanda Jerome (email@example.com)
Am I eligible to apply? Our college-level curriculum is tough and the independent nature of engineering material requires mature students.
To qualify you must meet one of the following Tiers
- Tier 1: Composite Score ACT !7 or above, along with 3.0 or higher GPA
- Tier 2: Enrolled in Geometry as a Freshman AND 3.0 or higher GPA
- Tier 3: Enrolled in Algebra 1 as a Freshman AND 3.5 or higher GPA
What is the timeline for admittance? The finalized enrollment goal is the end of April; however, the enrollment opportunity will be open as long as there are openings. Last year there were openings through the end of the summer, so students were accepted through June when they achieved qualifying scores. The earlier the better but students are encouraged to continue trying and will be accepted as long as there is room in the program.